What to do
Create a piece of art inspired by nature – let your imagination run WILD! There are 2 categories to choose from this year – REAL LIFE – entries using the more traditional approach of paints, pastels, acrylics, pens or pencil. And our new GO WILD category – for those of you who want to ‘go wild’ in every sense of the word. To enter this category, experiment with textiles, sculpture, recycled and eco-friendly materials, collages – anything goes!
Email a photo of your artwork to email@example.com with the heading WildArt 2021 Competition, and tell us your age and category. WildArt is split into three age groups: under 8s, 8–12s and 13 years and over.
- We must receive entries for the competition by Friday 27 August 2021.
- Please don’t post your artwork to us, we’re only accepting email entries and we’ll be unable to return any artwork sent in by post.
- When taking a photo of your artwork to send to us, please make sure you use natural lighting. Dark or unnatural light can result in distorted image colour/ appearance.
- We aim to inform all winners within 21 days of the closing date.
- All entrants must be under 19 and should ask permission from a parent or guardian before entering.
- Prizes are subject to availability. If, in circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to provide the stated prize, we will try to arrange an alternative prize of a similar value. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The RSPB reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside of the Society’s control.