Give a compliment to your friends and even strangers during World Kindness Week. Compliment their new haircut, outfit, or anything you like about them.
Smile at strangers passing by, hold open a door, or give up your seat on public transport. Even these small gestures are a nice way of showing kindness to others.
Donate books, clothes, food, essential medicines, and even money to a charity of your choice.
We are psychologically wired to help someone in need.
Witnessing an act of kindness improves our mood, making us more likely to pay it forward.
There’s 44% less chance of dying early if you are kind.
Like most medical antidepressants, kindness stimulates the production of serotonin.
Perpetually kind people have 23% less stress hormone and age slower than the average population.
1. Clean Your Room Without Being Asked
2. Let Someone Have A Turn Before You
3. Help Someone Struggling With Homework
4. Smile At Everyone You See Today
5. Leave A Kind Note For Your Teacher
6. Be Caught Being Kind
7. Ask Someone Playing Alone To Play With You
8. Pick Up Trash In Your Neighborhood
9. Only Let Kind Words Out
10. Pick A Few Toys To Donate
11. Make It A No Complaining Day
12. Cheer Up A Friend In Need Of Cheering Up
13. Make A Card & Give It To Someone Special
14. Clean Up After Someone Else
15. Help Someone Before They Ask You
16. Walk A Neighbors Dog
17. Make Someone Else’s Bed
18. Offer To Help Your Teacher At Recess
19. Compliment 5 People Today
20. Thank Those Who Help At Lunch
21. Tell Your Teachers Thank You
22. Say Hello To Everyone You Meet Today
23. Teach Someone Something New
24. Make A Card For Hospitalized Kids
25. Send A Card To A Soldier
26. Make A Pretty BookMark & Leave It In A Library Book
27. Do A chore For Someone Without them knowing
28. Use Only Positive Words
29. Let Someone Go Ahead Of You In Line
30. Write A Thank You Note To Your Principal
31. Tell A Loved One How Important they Are To You
32. Share A Smile With Someone Who Needs It
33. Rake Leaves or Shovel Snow For A Neighbor
34. Bring A Neighbors Garbage Up Their Driveway
35. Pick Up Litter On The Playground
36. Hold The Door For A Stranger
37. Return A Cart For Someone At The Store
38. Say Something Nice To Everyone You Talk To Today
39. Call Your Grandparents Just To Chat
40. Share A Joke With A Friend Who Needs It
41. Give A Extra Hug To Your Parents
42. Say Thank You All Day Long
43. Share Your Toys With Your Siblings
44. Do A Favor For Someone Today
45. Include A New Friend
46. Read A Book To A Family Member
47. Be A Positive Influence On Others
48. Share A Laugh With Someone Who Needs It
49. Let Someone Go Ahead Of You In Line
50. Tell Someone Why They Are Important To You
We get caught up in our lives and forget to take a moment to think about others in need. Doing something good for others can be good for us too.
World Kindness Week reminds us that we aren’t alone and that others are kind and care for us. The week also highlights the goodness that takes place every day.
World Kindness Week is the time to get creative with your ideas. Find unique ways to show kindness and express empathy.